The Brinsea Mini Eco Hatching Egg Incubator is one of the best egg incubators available on the market today. It is a simply but powerfully designed incubator for both home and farm usage, creating a safe and secure incubation environment for all species of egg, no matter the size. Brinsea offer a fantastic customer service and technical support so that you can be totally protected in your purchase, as they will offer repairs, as well as spare parts and consumables, so you can be sure that your Brinsea Mini Eco Hatching Egg Incubator will last as long as possible.
Brinsea are specialised in incubation and hatching accessories, ensuring that you will have a successful hatching season. They are a British company that exports their goods worldwide, and have developed a long-standing, stellar reputation among farmers and small holding owners for some of the best hatch rates. Brinsea offer full customer support and a long guarantee with all of their products, so you will be safe and secure in the use of any of their products; they also offer spare parts in order to help you repair and replace any broken down elements of your Brinsea product.
- The Brinsea Mini Eco Hatching Egg Incubator is a fan-assisted incubator to ensure that eggs are kept at the optimum temperature for health and development.
- The electronic temperature control allows you full control over the temperature and environment of your hatch.
- The Brinsea Mini Eco Hatching Egg Incubator can hold up to seven duck eggs, ten hen eggs, or 12 quail eggs, so you have plenty of room for a fair sizes hatch of any species.
- The glass thermometer keeps accurate track of the temperature inside the Brinsea Mini Eco Hatching Egg Incubator, so you can make sure that the eggs are in just the right environment.
- The clear top allows you full visibility, so you can quickly see if there is any damage, or if hatching has begun.
- The Brinsea Mini Eco Hatching Egg Incubator runs at 12V of power to ensure that hatching is safe as well as economical.
- The water pots are protected with guards to ensure the safety of all chicks of all sizes.
- The Biomaster antimicrobial additive ensures that bacterial growth is reduced, and is completely safe for eggs, chicks, and humans, and keeps hatches protected from unexplained hatching failures.
- The lightweight design makes the Brinsea Mini Eco Hatching Egg Incubator perfect for beginner hatchers who want to show children how eggs develop and hatch.
- The smaller capacity allows you to hatch a good number of eggs at one time, without having too many to cope with.
- The fan assisted, electronic temperature controls gives you total control over the eggs’ environment.
- Clear sides allow you to see every moment of the development and hatching process, as well as showing any damage as soon as possible.
- The glass thermometer keeps track of temperature as accurately as possible, so you can change and adapt the controls to create the perfect environment.
- Guarded water pots provide ultimate safety when hatching.
- The Biomaster antimicrobial additive ensures a safe environment for all young hatchlings.
- The low voltage of the Brinsea Mini Eco Hatching Egg Incubator ensures that the incubator will run efficiently and effectively throughout hatching season.
- The compact design makes the Brinsea Mini Eco Hatching Egg Incubator perfect for use in homes, or in schools as an educational tool for younger children.
- Brinsea offers a three-year warranty with all of their products.
- The eggs must be turned manually, so you must be present for the entire hatching season, and ensure that you handle the eggs carefully to avoid breakage.
- The Brinsea Mini Eco Hatching Egg Incubator can be prone to lose heat in cooler rooms, and needs to be insulated.
- The space inside is very small for new hatchlings.
- The temperature of the Brinsea Mini Eco Hatching Egg Incubator can take a while to stabilize, which can be detrimental to the embryos in the early stages.
- There is no humidity gauge, which can cause issues for the hatchlings as they grow and develop inside the eggs.
- The fan does make a bit of noise, and this can be an irritation to those who are sensitive to noise.
- The heater does not have back up power, so power cuts and fuse burn-outs can cause the incubator to shut off completely, which can cause death in the young embryos.
- The heater can get to dangerously high levels, without careful attention this can suffocate the hatchlings.
- Some customers have found that they have been delivered incubators that don’t start up, so it is important to check that the incubator works and get it to temperature before you place the eggs inside.
The Brinsea Mini Eco Hatching Egg Incubator is a fantastic incubator for any use, and offers everything you need for a successful hatch. The controllable temperature and glass thermometer allow you to properly monitor and control the environment for your eggs, and the clear plastic lid gives you the full view of each egg to quickly assess any damages. The plastic materials are easy to keep clean, and the Biomaster Antimicrobial additive provides a safe atmosphere for the embryos to develop in.
The main downside to the Brinsea Mini Eco Hatching Egg Incubator is that the incubator can sometimes cut out, and there is no back up battery to stop the eggs from cooling off. This can be extremely detrimental to the health of the hatchlings, and can cause loss. As well as this, the Brinsea Mini Eco Hatching Egg Incubator requires manual turning, although there is a version that has an automatic turning feature.
The Brinsea Mini Eco Hatching Egg Incubator is a great option for those who are just starting out with incubation and hatching, as the smaller capacity gives you more control and visibility over your eggs, as well as being a great activity to do with the kids.